ColourPop : Tested & Review

9:21 AM

*ColourPop Review from Malaysia/Asian skintone guide*

I rated ColourPop Lipstick as my top 3 worst purchases once. Although I did some update that Im on a love/hate relationship with ColourPop

Note : the same love/hate relationship I had with Longchamp with the same reason -too many fakes!

I bought my first two (2) ColourPop from online seller(s) on Instagram -authenticity guaranteed by the seller. And I went around the internet looking for clues if I could spot either of my ColourPop USL bought is a fake one

Why I loved it : Choice of colours. Long lasting

Why I hated it : Too many fakes out there

So I hated fakes. My other lipstick collection like MAC is from MAC Cosmetics Store Malaysia, and Marc Jacobs Beauty is readily available in Sephora MY!

So I contacted a friend of mine and asked if I could order together with her (to combine order so will reach free shipping). Fast forward, three (3) more UML/USL arrived!

Below are the swatches of my so-little-Colourpop collection

Because I fancy mauve-y kind only -suitable for my working nature. Again, Im not in a show business so I need no purple, or brown lips >.<


Im in love with Clueless ♡  

ColourPop description on each of the above swatches :

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Echo Park : A Warm Peachy Nude
ColourPop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Satin Lip November : A Mid-Tone Warm Peachy Pink
ColourPop X Kathleen Lights Ultra Satin Lip Alyssa : A Neutral Dusty Pink
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Solow : Neutral Nude Pink**
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Clueless : Dusty Mauve

**husband's favourite on me!

Its long-lasting (I approved this. After meals and day out it stills hold strong!) so removing it I use micellar water/makeup remover


I use Caudalie Micellar Water


First swipe, you'll know how strong the Ultra Matte Lip ones! (bottom two)


Completely removed! (the other side of cotton pad stains more! I use both sides to clean up every traces of makeup)


That's all from me, if you need a (colour/cleaning) guide!



Note : All products were purchased on my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive