About Me

3:11 PM

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself, in case we never met in-person. 


My name is SYAHIRA
But you may call me by my nickname : SYERA. 

The name I use on my social media account is actually because of my love for Nico Rosberg (in case you didnt know, he is a F1 driver, love him even when hes not as famous as today *sobs*). I am his big fan since he was driving with Williams. I hardly missed watching F1 GPs since I started watching them in my Uni years.

I graduated with Bachelor Degree (Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering, year 2012. I have to say I am serious about education and did well in my Degree. And I was working with the Government of Malaysia, soon after convocation (until now).

My family is basically a bunch of lecturers, and teachers. At first I thought I couldnt escaped from the family curse of becoming a lecturer myself (I'm kidding, i believed its a trait -a very good one). Because I worked as a part-time Lecturer once in UiTM Pulau Pinang (teaching Dynamics). 

Im married to a lovely guy, Andy. He is also an engineer -like myself. We got married in 2013. 

So the blog is probably going to be about my thoughts and opinions, sharing experiences and so on. Its very personal. Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive