SEPHORA Malaysia 2016 Black Friday Sale : Wishlist

9:32 AM


1. SEPHORA MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact


I've been wearing this and not gonna change. Its realy good! (doesnt cake)

2. IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream


I heard good things about IT Cosmetics and would really like to give this a try. (Although I am not running low on moisturizer hehe


3. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


One of my holy grail product. Enough said.


4. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream


Read so many good reviews about this and been testing this on my face from the store few times. Its the time to buy!


5. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme


I have one and loving it. It highly pigmented, stays, and not drying at all. Looks super good even on not-so-smooth-not-crack-either lips of mine. Love love love it!


6. Valentino Valentina


After Chanel and Elie Saab (and few other perfume accidental buys, haha, Valentina is my choice of scent! (On my next next wishlist : YSL)


7. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Champange Pop


Recommended by my girl friend. We'll see


8. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara


Tried this in-store and also seen dramatic changes to my lashes. Its not clumping at all (which what most mascara do -maybe to add a little volume? Idk)


Whats yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive