Supre Australia : Then & Recent Purchase

10:33 PM

 #Supregirlgang from Malaysia ♡



I started purchasing Supre Australia online during my University years (student). Among my purchases are as follows :




And there are also few pieces (dress and top) that I couldnt find their official images online. I gotta say I am a fan of Supre (because they are pretty and not so expensive!)

So last Sydney trip was my first in-store experience.

While thinking many of the pieces are either too young for me now (considering im late 20s now hehe) or maybe its just my postpartum body now that doesnt match with many skin-tight tops there, I ended bought only these two :


Bought the top. Major love with the marble prints!

Note : Skirt extremenly pretty but doesnt go along with my Hijab *tsk*


Bought this top and loving it!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive