2016 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix

11:23 PM

This wasn't my first experience watching F1 GP in Sepang International Circuit

I frequently attended Malaysia GP, since 2008 - during which Nico Rosberg drives for Williams-Toyota. I was rooting for Nico Rosberg back then in 2008 -until now.

With awesome constructor and car he has now, 2016 is a very good year for Nico.

While typing this entry, Nico is leading with 367 points with only 1 race left. I am extremely nervous for Abu Dhabi GP 

I hope he would win this year 
-and become the next FATHER AND SON TO WIN F1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP (Keke Rosberg, his father was 1982 F1 World Champ)


Memories to remember

Seen are : My F1 ticket, camera, postcard signed by Nico Rosberg and his official merchandise (tee)

Alles Gute, Nico! ♡


Note : This in the only sport that I watch (seriously!)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive