My Favourite Face Serum ❤ : BIOSSANCE vs. ALPHA-H vs, SUNDAY RILEY

10:32 PM

 


Although previously mentioned, my skincare already incorporated daily serum which is SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes, I already tried (mostly deluxe size) and loving these serums (refer photo above). The serums are :

Main Ingredient = Lactic Acid, to exfoliate skin and boost skin cell turnover

Although I find this works, I kinda took a step back before committing to large size due to it stings with every application, and that raised concern to me. I tried it last year as per instruction, without adding other serum(s) to my skincare. Do I think this bring best face forward? Not really. Does my face glow? Yes, but nothing impressive. It added glow a little bit, which is fine.. I did not use this long term.

Note : Many bloggers/beauty Youtuber compares this BIOSSANCE serum with SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes. Through watching, I even concluded that this serum is more mild than Good Genes. But please read more..


Main Ingredient = Glycolic Acid, stimulate to resurface and rejuvenate

I really like this! But as recommended, one must apply this on alternate night so I sometimes lose count and skip this step. Anyway, I seriously love this, mainly because EVERY TIME I went to work the next day (use Liquid Gold the previous night), someone will stop me and tell me I am glowing! I never have this, even with FOREO UFO.. I love Liquid Gold so much, it became like my "secret" to instant glow, I think one cannot search anywhere in this blog about Liquid Gold.. but here it is (the secret)

Note : I recommend this to my girlfriends but they thought this suits mature ladies more (maybe the term Gold?)


Main Ingredient = Lactic Acid, exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells

I got a free sample to begin with, and instantly in love with this serum! First, I like that it doesn't sting like BIOSSANCE, and it is gentle enough to be use for daily use and for pregnant moms. I love the sample, and made my purchase, hoping I get long term results soon.. (still using and praying for good results)


Anyway, if I have to rate all these serums it goes like below : 

ALPHA-H LIQUID GOLD > SUNDAY RILEY GOOD GENES > BIOSSANCE LACTIC ACID SERUM



Until next post!



Tag : review alpha h, liquid gold review malaysia, sunday riley malaysia review, sunday riley good genes malaysia, biossance squalane lactic acid regenerating night serum review malaysia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive