2021 Daily Skincare Routine

7:06 PM

Note : All products were purchase with my own money, honest review

It is 2021 already and I am already establishing my skincare routine now. I know every now and then, I'll find myself replacing a certain brand with another brand, but I am certain that this by far the best! The steps and details are as follows :



Step 1 : Oil Cleansing (Reason : to remove makeup)

When reaches home and went shower, while face and body still dry, I'll straightaway use cleansing oil to remove makeup. Feel guilty, but I sometimes went to bed forgetting a nighttime routine, so what I want is to just be makeup free first. I like one from Bobbi Brown, but I also tried and loving the FARMACY Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Melting Balm too, since both didn't irritate my eyes. BOBBI BROWN uses pump dispenser which I like more than a pot since we always need spatula/extra tool to pickup its product.



Step 2 : Cleansing (Reason : to clean face/prep before skincare)

Although previously I use SK-II, I still dislikes their cleanser and as mentioned in 2016, I use Kate Somerville cleanser, followed by all things & steps from SK-II. And when changes to ARCONA in 2017, I cannot stop buying! It feels clean, tones, not stripping and not too hydrating! I tried deluxe sized White Tea Purifying Cleanser too, but not so much of a fan. I purchased Philosophy Purity too, and was not impressed (although sold in high volume/is fan's favourite)



Step 3 : Toner (Reason : to clean residue from makeup/prep face for next skincare stage)

This is also one of the skincare products I could never stop purchasing! I first love the smell, and it really does brighten up complexion over time and does wonder to my skin! The only downside is I have them shipped directly from the US, so once or twice a year, I will make bulk purchase from their website..

Note : Sometimes, I skip cleanser (not oil cleanser) and went straight to this toner. Guilty pleasure!



Step 4 : Serum (Reason : treatment before moisturizer)

This is my newest addition to my 2021 skincare, oh I know it went viral years before! Got this in a smallest tube (sample size) to try and I love it, and made my first purchase! Alternatively, you may apply up to 3 different serums before sealing with moisturizer, but as a busy mom, I am fine with Good Genes (all-in-one serum)!



Step 5 : Moisturizer/Hydrator (Reason : to hydrate)

This is something I went back all the time when I want a clean skincare. I love SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX very much, but only when I am not trying for a baby, or pregnant. This hydrator is lightweight and very nice to my clean face or when I have breakout(s)



Step 6 : SPF (Reason : to protect from sun damage)

I don't really have any holy grail until today, but ARCONA SPF is what I purchased (arrived in January) and keen to try, and feels okay. Nothing to rave about, nothing to complaint too. I previously use SUPERGOOP Unseen Sunscreen, and I think I am still in search for the one.



Step 7 : Treatment (Reason : intensive treatment)

When needed, I can straightaway use FOREO UFO2 after cleansing for a deep, targeted concerns (like a zit that can never seems to get rid of, etc), I choose UFO2. Plus point, it is gentle enough for daily use, which I love! I would really like to talk about FOREO UFO2 more but I still want to try their extensive range of sheet masks. I started wearing sheet mask in college years! Back then, although with limited budget (pocket money), I will still indulge on a RM50 sheet masks..







Until next post!



 Tag : Foreo UFO2 review, Foreo UFO malaysia review, Foreo UFO birthday gift, Foreo Malaysia, Foreo Malaysia review, the new foreo UFO 2, Arcona malaysia review, Arcona for asian, bobbi brown cleansing oil malaysia review, sunday riley malaysia, good genes sunday riley malaysia review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive