Eidulfitri 2021 Preparations (Part 2 of 3) : Raya Gift Packages (Pineapple Tarts)

6:07 PM

 



In Eid Prep (Part 1 of 3), I described how I repurpose my own gifts into another fancier desserts. 

And I started making pineapple tarts last year in 2020, when we are in MCO 1.0 so I feel comfortable making them this year. But I did not know that last year's experience equals to this year's job! (I helped mom with her raya cookies order and it's a success)



Since I already feel comfortable with large batch, I further made more smaller packs for Seff's teachers before labeling




The final gift packs/goodie bags to all Seff's teachers consists of:
1. Goodie bags with "Eid Mubarak" label 
2. Box of chocolate dipped dates
2. Box of pineapple tarts
4. Pack of snacks (muruku)



They are all done and I delivered them to Seff's teachers a week before Eid! I hope they love it!



Until next post!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive