Busy Mom Life Saver : Extra Hand / Help from Kiddocare

11:34 AM

Work From Home (WFH) or Going to the Office, I am sure many knows (through my Instagram) I am one hella busy mom. My schedule all weekdays is definitely full, with field trip/outstation of minimum 2x a week.

One time, my son went to Taska below the minimum attendance days/month, and the following month's payment was deduct. Lol that shows how busy I was! When my son skip Taska, I always need extra hand to help me. The recent 4-days trip to Northern region, I bring my mom to help take care of my son..

On the contrary, I dedicated the whole weekend for spending quality time with my loved ones. I brought Seff to play group, we spend the holiday with good food, and a quite plan for husband & wife too.

For extra hand/help in short amount of time, I trust Kiddocare. Especially during WFH, I need extra help to look after/play with Seff when I am especially on an online meeting. Booking one carer is seamless, and while especially at prime location now (new place this year), the availability of carer is almost guaranteed (in reasonable amount of time, obviously).

All carers also well informed and practice good hygine and under strict SOP by the provided (Kiddocare)


Seff and his Carer from Kiddocare


I cannot wait for this pandemic be over, so I will have a date night with Husband more! We miss travel a lot, but for now, spending time with loved ones is the greatest gift, we vow to live in the moment!

Have you got vaccinated yet? Cannot wait to travel post-vaccination too!




Until next post!



Tag : kiddocare malaysia review, kiddocare review, kiddocare help me, travel after vaccination, astrazeneca malaysia



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive