Eidulfitri 2021 Preparations (Part 1 of 3) : Raya Gift Packages (Chocolate Dipped Dates)

10:11 PM

 

This year, we were totally at different location due to my movement to new workplace starting January 2021. This year, I received a lot of dates (kurma) as gifts -so I suddenly think about repurposing these into my yearly gifting!


The different types of dates


The Ingredients List :
1. Dates (Kurma)
2. Chocolate compound (I use Beryl's)
3. Whole almonds (previously baked)
4. Paper cup
5. Fancy chocolate box/tray


Instructions :
1. Slice the dates (lengthwise) until it hits the pit. Tear open to remove pit
2. Replace pit with whole almonds. In the meantime, double-boil chocolate compound until melted
3. Dip the dates into the melted chocolate, and place them into paper cups
4. Dress/drizzle with any preferred toppings (white chocolate drizzle, almond nibs, beads etc)

And here is the result (before placing into chocolate tray/box)


My colleague really wanted to pay me to do this for them.. I'm flattered! Hope this helps those in need of ideas for gifting !



Until next post! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive