Taco Bell Malaysia @ Cyberjaya, Selangor : Honest Review

9:52 AM

 When it is announced that Taco Bell is coming to Malaysia, everyone got excited, the first few weeks, the queue are super long (about 1-2hours waiting time I believe). I am no fan of queue, therefore you won't see me queue-ing for newly launched Apple products, or any baby fairs, no, patience is not my forte 

Note : Or I just assume I don't like to waste time? I don't really watch TV or napping, I'd rather do  more cooking/house work, tbh

One day in Ramadan, my husband got back early from work, and he said he's at the Taco Bell already! He mentioned quite a few times about visiting Taco Bell to be among the earliest Malaysian to try!

Note : Taco Bell isn't listed under Food Panda/Grab Food, so yeah, you need EFFORT to be here


And then I came home with this bag on our table!

I told husband he can buy whatever he wants for me, so here goes :



The Cyberjaya Residents called this Taco Bell joint = purple guy


Packed vs. unpacked. I can see Guacamole already!


Okay, what my husband got and their respective price list & review are :

1. Crunchwrap ALC = RM 11.90 (2.5/5)

2. 2 x Kickin' Chicken Taco (set comes with chips + soft drink) = RM 15.90 (2.5/5)

3. Loaded Nachos = RM 15.90 (2.5/5)

4. Nacho Cheese Sauce = RM 1.80 (3/5)

5. Avocado Guacamole = RM 1.80 (2/5)




Overall, we really think the food is average, but fret not, we would like to try again when dining options is open, just to make sure we had everything served hot! When I mentioned average, it is not about food temperature, but rather their taste. Not so much a fan of a flavourful (heavily flavoured) food too, cuz it means too much flavorings, so I believe I have a neutral tastebuds



Funny thing to mention, they labelled this sauce as "FIRE!/SOS EXTRA PEDAS" but it tasted like tomato paste/ketchup only LOL. Look at the ingredients, only tomato paste, no chillies! 

I can do this (cuz I cannot take spicy things), but the label is wrong!


Overall Review : 2.5/5 (average)



Until next post!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive