My 33rd Birthday at Home in Yet Another Year in the Movement Control Order (MCO)

3:36 PM

Note : This birthday marked two years in a row -celebrating birthday without properly went outside


 In the middle of this pandemic, I have really low expectations on plan and whereabouts. For my birthday this year, just like last year, we are experiencing MCO (total lockdown/MCO 1.0 in March 2020 and MCO 2.0 in early 2021)

Nonetheless, my husband made plan and book a table in a restaurants


And in all this messiness (MCO, hectic work schedule in new work environment and all), I happened to be down and unwell on the eve of my birthday 💔

I had swollen lymph node and was prescribed ibuprofen (1st time taking ibuprofen and probably allergic to it -when suddenly rashes appears all over my body and my face and mouth went super dry and is peeling aggressively) *cry*

I could not justify the need of going to a restaurant and having hard time swollen food, so I asked my husband to cancel the reservation early morning on my birthday

But to make up the plan, my husband bought me flower box and ordered a cake! (via Grab)




The delicious cake is the Biscoff Ice Cream Cheesecake from Inside Scoop, so good, so luxurious! 


To accompany the cake, my husband got me flower box from BloomThis, but replaced the photo frame with my birthday gift this year -FOREO UFO2! (2nd Generation)


This pandemic has taught me to always be ready for some DIY action, like cutting my own hair, and now having an express facial at home's comfort! What a lifesaver, I really love this new beauty tool! Will do a full review on this FOREO UFO2 soon..


Husband promised to make up for the cancelled plan but to be honest, I don't mind at all.. I am one happy lady! Grateful for a year older, hopefully a year wiser..




Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive