BLACKPINK's Prettiest Member of the Group

9:53 PM

 

Disclaimer : beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I get to decide who I think is most beautiful (according to me).. and oh, all photos taken from their official account (Blackpink's YT Channel, Lisa's & Jisoo's Instagram page)



I was quite late to discover this obsession with kpop (only started to listen to one last year I think) mainly because :
1. I thought they all look the same
2. The boys are pretty -which something I cannot accept!
(Still not watching any male kpop group, tbh. Guys should be masculine, not pretty!)


When BLACKPINK broke the record performing on Coachella, I cannot help but intrigued. Through research, hands down, they are all talented! And 4 members are quite a good number for a female band/performer to me. Not too much..

Other than none other than talents (voice and dance moves), they are all really pretty too! Although I find two (2) of them are rrrrreally pretty, I even feel attracted to buy whatever they represent (being brand ambassadors, spokesperson..) so here we are

I rank the prettiest member of the group is..


LISA!

Although not Korean, she definitely has the face the whole World would agree to be labelled beautiful. And her smile is contagious! Or maybe I've been biased, because Thailand is only next to Malaysia (my country)


The next most beautiful member of the group is JISOO!



Jisoo face is what I consider very Korean and very beautiful. It took me only a minute to get a pretty photo of her in her official IG page, hand's down, she's soooo pretty! Jisoo is also my husband's choice if asked who is the prettiest, and I'm not going to disagree!


With only 2 members left, I won't rank No. 3 & 4 because the remaining members are definitely beautiful.. 😍







Until next post!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive