2021 Mother's Day : Roses Bouquet from MEKAR Malaysia & BOKITTA (Mother's Day Release/Limited Edition)

5:04 AM

 
Mother's Day this year falls in Ramadhan but was celebrated not simpler than any other year! 

Early in the morning, my Husband went out to MEKAR Malaysia and got me this pastel, prettiest roses bouquet! We have a studio photoshoot for Raya later that morning, so the bouquet was brought there and made it to the photoshoot too (as prop, the photographer encourage us to bring own prop too)



As for the gift, I got 3 boxes of newly launched prints (Batik collection) and the new release/limited edition print for Mother's Day (released on April 6th) 



I am also loving the new prints (sometimes I have hard time choosing prints, so one will probably realized my clothes are mostly plain-colored one)..!



I will forever be grateful for the time spent with my loved ones.. may we all live well, healthy and happy!



Until next post!


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive