COVID-19 : My Mom (64 Years Old) and My Grandma (86 Years Old) are Vaccinated!

11:10 AM

 
Note : All opinions are my own

Throwback : My grandma, Seff and I

I have wrote about my stand on vaccination here :

SEFF & VACCINATIONS

And of course, my belief never change cuz I am not a lalang LOL. So I think most Malaysians has this scare of going forward to receive vaccinations for COVID-19 mostly due to short time of formulation (correct term ka this, formulation?) and probably wait-and-see approach?

But my stand is still same as previous post, I want to receive my vaccine doses :
1. So I can protect my unvaccinated child
2. Because I want to build herd immunity, to protect one that is allergic to vaccine, 
and younger children who is unvaccinated

I am writing this to let the whole world knows that : 

My Mom & My Grandma are vaccinated!

If I am antivaxx, I think one person I would protect the most is my mom! But no, since I love her so much, I am so afraid of her going out alone (groceries), I want her to have her dose/vaccine.. Same with my Grandma.

My Grandma is 86 years old, still very much healthy (can cook, sew, paint, gardening, even use cangkul all the time, this is one tough lady! Can racun rumput alone too, haha OMG). Every time my cousins came to our hometown, they always asked for tips of staying healthy and all, but IDK..

.. probably 50% genetic and 50% is lifestyle+nutrition

L-R : My mom, grandma and Mak Uda. All are pensioners and still gorgeous!

Note : My great-grandmother died at 100y/o+, so my mom probably reaching 100, and I think I am gonna reach 80 only la, due to 50% mom gene & 50% dad gene.. But who knows?


Anyway, my vaccine is scheduled next month so I cannot wait! I will be receiving Astrazeneca, My mom had her Pfizer and My Grandma had her Sinovac. We don't mind the brand, if my husband and I scared so much about the side effects, the simple approach is :

I am taking AZ, and my husband shall take something else (brand)! Easy!

.. just to make sure if vaccination turn sour, Seff has one parent! LOL


But the issue is global, many of my friends had their doses, and all is well. All our vaccines are accepted worldwide, so why so much worry!? So much waste of energy worrying.. If vaccines are bad, NONE of the doctors will accept/take it. If some of them went rogue, then I don't care at all..

You're antivaxx or pro-vaxx, this has nothing to do with my life and lifestyle! ROFL




Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive