2021 Father's Day

6:26 PM

 


My husband and I on Father's Day Lunch (Steak by me!)


When Father's Day approaches, I don't really have a vivid idea of the gift. Prior to this Father's Day, I asked him casually, does he need new bagpack? (But he got one last year during his farewell from previous company), does he need new watch? wallet? He said no to all.. haha

And I finally booked a fruit box from a dear friend (she sells imported fruits) and he was surprise when received call from the Grab guy..


The fruit box with personalised message/wish

And then I told him I am gonna cook lunch, so all ingredients prepared prior. 


What I made on this Sunday afternoon are : 
1. Steak (Grass fed Rib Eye) with sides (broccoli & mushroom stir fry) - by me
2. Chocolate crepe cake - by me
3. Fruit box - purchased from a friend
4. Decorated sugar cookies - by our son, Euseff! 



I made chocolate crepe cake this time (I always made vanilla one previously) and he said he likes it so much! This one of the very few cakes he offered to finish them off from storage with permissions like this "Boleh makan semua sampai habis?" I am one happy cook/baker!

Note : Other than this, he fancies my chocolate moist cake!


Happy Father's Day, husband! You are our hero, thank you for your presence, the unconditional love and unending care! We love you so much!

During this lunch time, Seff is fallen asleep (earlier than his usual schedule) so we proceed with eating steak peacefully. When he wakes up, we started taking family photo with fruits and desserts!



Happy to have each other.. 💕




Until next post!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive