Lockdown Self-Care : FOREO UFO2

1:51 PM

Note : honest review, items purchase using my (husband's) money



Selfcare day! Feat white roses from Mekar Malaysia

 I received the FOREO UFO2 as my birthday gift this year -the nicest tool I could get in this pandemic! UFO2 enables 90-seconds facial treatment at home's comfort and I am very much excited to try!

UFO2 previous generation is the UFO, and its little sister is UFO2 mini. All masks from FOREO is compatible with the UFO/UFO2, whereas some masks cannot be used with UFO2 mini/UFO mini. I don't want to deal with the confusion, so I asked my husband to get me the UFO2 that is compatible with all masks by FOREO.




My first purchase is the Green Tea Mask (Purifying), at first a bit sceptical if its gonna have a visible impact on first application..

To my surprise, the Green Tea Mask is quite good! And over time, I added some other different types, and I finally have a bundles! I kept this original post for quite some time, because I really need to really be sure about the this device before recommending to everyone I know

My mask collection is as follows :


My FOREO masks collection:
1. Call It a Night (Revitalizing+Nourishing)
2. Make My Day (Hydrating)
3. Youth Junkie (Intensive Renewal)
4. Acai Berry (Smoothing)
5. Green Tea (Purifying)*
6. Matte Maniac (Extra Purifying)*

*Note : No. 5 & 6 not compatible with UFO mini



Compability details refer side of their box



My initial thought about the masks as an oily skin gal :

1. Call It a Night (Revitalizing+Nourishing)
2. Make My Day (Hydrating)
3. Youth Junkie (Intensive Renewal)
4. Acai Berry (Smoothing)
5. Green Tea (Purifying) : 😊
6. Matte Maniac (Extra Purifying) : 😐


My Conclusion:

Is it a good device? Yes, I since believe in LED facial treatments. Other than FOREO UFO, I have been eye-ing on Dr Dennis Gross' Spectralite (same purpose - LED facial treatment device) but it is way too expensive! 

Does the FOREO sheet masks good? I am still unsure.. One must really know their key ingredients, and I am also still searching for the best sheet masks for me








I also want to know what other owners thought about this UFO2..



Until next post!




Tag : Foreo ufo2 malaysia review, foreo review malaysia, foreo malaysia honest review 2021, foreo ufo2 2021 review, foreo ufo2 malaysia, foreo ufo review, matte maniac review, foreo green tea review malaysia 2021

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive