MCO 3.0 / Total Lock Down (TLD) : Blessing in Disguise

10:54 AM


I know this quite a sensitive topics to be discussed but I want to be grateful for every challenges in life too..

Note : Although this TLD/MCO 3.0 did not affect me or my career, my husband on the other hand is quite nervous with the prolonged lockdown duration that may affect his business. Although nothing happened to his monthly paycheck since MCO last year, but he still has client, investors that can turn things around ..especially now that it is extended for another 2 weeks!

Although TLD/MCO affects most people negatively, I find that the positive side of TLD to me is :

1. MEALTIME WITH FAMILY AND HOMECOOKED MEALS

My biggest downside of current job is i always found myself having meals at irregular hours. Sometimes I have to see my superiors in the morning, I ended up having breakfast at 10am (homemade, packed food). We went on a meeting sometimes it went past lunchtime, I ended up scrolling GRAB for takeaways. Irregular meals made me gained weight easily.

At home, I establish a proper schedule, definitely means more homecooked meals for my son and husband (husband previously had lunch outside at his workplace area). I love and enjoy doing this, and making sure my loved ones are properly fed! 

Note : my son did not eat at Taska, I am not sure why..

2. ONLINE SHOPPING

My online shopping activity is on hiatus when I am busy with work and outstations. This is mostly due to not knowing where and when to receive my purchased items. I could go on an outstation on short notice, and a few times, I asked for the delivery guy to help send my package at office (nearby house)

It is hard work (shopping online)

So during this past 2weeks, all I can say is my online shopping activities increases by 800% the value! This includes groceries too, LOL. I also find myself buying/supporting small business more during this period.. (MCO last year and this year)




3. AT HOME-SELF CARE

Being indoor means no piles of potentially pore-clogging make up! I also noticed I brush my teeth more than usual now, hehe. Less makeup used means less money spent!




I really hope this pandemic be over soon, because I really miss my family and I miss travel so so much! Also, as cliche as it sounds, I hope this TLD be over soon so we all can get back to work and play our parts in life (doing food/education/leisure business)..




Until next post!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive