Lockdown Self-Care : Tooth Polish from Chacology and Pearl Drops

3:31 PM

 


I bought Chacology toothpaste and tooth polish weeks ago -I thought being home is a good start for  an added, self-care routine. 

To be honest, I have :
❌ never done any teeth whitening treatment
❌never had teeth straightened
❌never had tooth extraction/filling, which is good, right?

Note : I believe my calcium intake is superb, might be the reason why I never went on tooth filling..

But my teeth is never straight, or white!

Photo of my rarely shown teeth :

Growing up, I always wanted to prove to everyone, one can be imperfect/ugly and still thrive in career. In terms of mine, the best I have been is J52 grade. I can say this : no, your imperfect teeth won't matter (only if you are good at your job, plus with a little bit of luck)

Anyway, I believe this is the time for some improvement. I never tried any teeth whitening solution, so this might be new. Not sure if the expectation is high, or if my misaligned teeth will have funny outcome (white spotting here and there maybe?)

I will share the results soon.. (if I have the courage, or, time)

Today, I just added this Pearl Drops into collection, because this says the results are proven but not-lasting! I am sold to something with immediate results, ha ha ha





Until next post!



Tag : chacology malaysia review 2021




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive