Busy Mom Life Saver : Rainbow Rice from Carrot Patch Playhouse

10:07 AM

 


As a busy mom, even especially WFH, I tried to compensate my lack of time spending playing with Seff by introducing new toys. Among them toys, I have to include some messy play too. When I have the time, I will make my own :

EDIBLE/TASTE-SAFE PAINT & CLOUD DOUGH

On the contrary, if I want an express solution, I will purchase some play sets online.

Among one I like is from Carrot Patch Playhouse. Euseff and I came to the playhouse in Putrajaya a few times before their closure. And we support them since! (Because I had a conversation with the owner once, she is well educated about child development!)

I purchased this (link NOT affiliated, item purchased with my own money, and is recommended):

way back then in February 2021, and recommend this to my friends in Instagram.



Euseff can play this for over an hour! 
(doing different things including throw the rice everywhere too in the end HAHA)

As far as I know, this activity :
A. improves hand-eye coordination (due to dry pouring)
B. stimulates visual (due to colourful grains)
C. Improves sitting tolerance & attention span


Grow up strong and wise, my dear Seff!


Carrot Patch Playhouse Shopee Link : https://shopee.com.my/Rainbow-Non-toxic-Sensory-Rice-Messy-Play-Baby-Kids-Children-Educational-Toy-Montessori-Busy-Creative-Colourful-Fun-Set-i.263026072.4468180927
(also can be found if you click RAINBOW RICE above)



Until next post!




Tag : rainbow rice malaysia, messy play malaysia, messy play rainbow rice


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive