2019 Memories And Reflections

12:26 PM



We started the year 2019 with a huge sadness : my step dad died of cancer. My mom lost his life partner, someone to talk to, when all she needs at her age is simply, companionship. From there, my mom wasn't in the mood of celebrating anything, or even taking photos, until my little brother's wedding

Note : Be strong, mom!

And in March 2019, I turned 31, and I made promise to myself : I shall get myself one (1) luxury piece every year after 30 years old. Also, I started my journey to practicing zero waste, so I started buying a lot of naked (no-packaging) skincare and recyclable packaging for a start..

Fast forward comes May/June 2019, when its about one (1) whole year that my mom is taking care of Seff, and I thought its about time that Seff enters Taska/Childcare Centre/Playschool suitable for his age, because even after my step dad's passing, my mom is still taking care of Seff, means, she is probably restless.. Until now, we glad that our 2nd school suits Seff, and we got no complaint!

Around that same month, I love it when Dr. Amie, Dina and I finally met (it's very difficult to gather us three, since Dr Amie is residing in Sydney, Australia) and had a good amount of food, coffee and chat at Second Cup Coffee, Sunway Putra Mall (I had Chai Latte, always! >.<)

In July 2019, my little brother got married but it is really frustrating that I could not be there on the lifetime experiences, since we are 5-hours away (600km) from my hometown and was hospitalized because of Rotavirus (that affecting both Seff and I)

And 2019 marked our 2nd year of celebrating 2019 Eidulfitri with Seff, and we did a studio photoshoot at the same studio we had one last year (2018). Will definitely added this into our compulsory, yearly list! Both photos are now up on our wall, cannot wait for 2020!

Since my mom is started to feel alive again (her Iddah until May 2019), I straightaway arranged for Euseff's Aqiqah before he turned 2. The ceremony went exactly like how I wanted, with chiavary chairs, simple dais and yummy food for friends and family

Around the same time, I started as an acting director of the office, which make my schedule be as hectic as one could've ever imagined. We celebrated Husband's Birthday and Our 6th Year Wedding Anniversary as simple as possible, as long as we spent some quality time together

Finally comes December, which is Euseff's 2nd Birthday : TWO Wild. Again, it was a simple celebration, but as long as Seff has both his mom and dad with him, we know his life is complete. We love you so much, our precious son!




Until next year, 2020!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive