My Favourite Baby Skincare Line : MUSTELA

10:11 AM





I am definitely itchyyy to share my favourite skincare for Seff since everyone knows he has such a flawless skin. These are the things I have, minus the MUSTELA Newborn Foam Shampoo that we bought two (2) times I think, because Seff has cradle cap earlier in his life. After 2 weeks, cradle cap gone and not returning (even without that shampoo)!

Note : The shampoo itself mentioned it was also meant for babies with cradle cap problem, FYI

Thus, no foam shampoo above, but for the Baby things Haul, i did write in HERE

Among the things I love putting on Seff are :

1. MUSTELA Dermo Cleansing Gel (Old Name)/ Gentle Cleansing Gel (New Name)

It is a normal, head to toe shower gel, repurchasing every time due to its multitasking formula (we skipped buying newborn shampoo then. Cannot recall if this one is bottle number what, we even bought their 2018 limited edition as seen below :



2. MUSTELA Hydra Bebe

I think I got this FOC with purchase of Gentle Cleansing Gel, but we did not use this, simply because it was not in Seff's grooming steps (we did not practice applying lotion to him, messy I think)



3. MUSTELA Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath

This is meant more for the use in the bath tub, where I guess this yield more foam in the tub, different from the normal cleansing gel



4. MUSTELA No Rinse Cleansing Water

When they said the use of wet wipes is not good for a long period of time, one can always resort to this. Use it like we use a facial toner, only, it is for your baby's bottom. But I am not gonna lie, sometimes I use this as my (facial) toner too, out of nowhere, but I am not a big fan of this as a facial toner since I rrrrrreally love ARCONA Cranberry Toner, and this water is scentless. The ARCONA one, hmmm yummy!



5. MUSTELA Baby Oil

We use this when we send Seff for a massage (urut tradisional dengan bidan), replacing what the masseuse is usually use on her customer.



6. MUSTELA Vitamin Barrier Cream

A nappy cream, we use this especially when the Rotavirus episode and when he enters childcare centre. A good, recommended nappy cream I can suggest to every mom! Let's say, Seff has rashes on his bottom, it gone overnight! And paed Dr Chong also impressed with this cream, that Seff did not have bad rashes due to frequent diarrhoea during his Rotavirus episode.



7. MUSTELA Very High Protection Sun Lotion

Since I am a fan of all the above, I simply bought this (when preparing for a day in the sun at Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur), because I trusted MUSTELA. Bought this cheap at RM80, when every other brand priced at around RM100. Who says MUSTELA is pricey?




What's your favourite baby skincare?


Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive