5 Things You Probably Did Not Know About Me

8:47 AM


Note : 10 things will be too much, I think 5 for now will do, eyh? (If you miss me)




ONE : I WAS BORN IN KL

Always mistaken as Sabahan, my mom is from Johore and my late Dad is from Perak. Post marriage, they live in KL/Shah Alam. But I was born in KL, raised in Shah Alam, and all my schools are in Shah Alam -from Kindergarten, Primary School, Secondary School for a while (before being accepted to a boarding school outside Shah Alam). Did my A-Level at International Education Centre (INTEC) Shah Alam too haha.



TWO : I AM TALL

For a lady, I am considerably tall. Taller than Neelofa, taller than Dato' Siti Nurhaliza. I grew up in school always being at the back when lining up. Being said that, my blog readers, colleague at Division that saw me personally for the first time, always thought I was petite. Yeah, petite is their exact word.

Once, I made advertisement for my then-house that is up for lease. A woman came to see me, and her first greeting was, "I thought you're petite!". LOL. Sorry to disappoint everyone, I am even taller than my husband. Hehe



THREE : SAME BATCH, SAME SCHOOL WITH DS ALIFF SYUKRI

Because I was raised in Shah Alam, another fun fact about me would be : school mate with DS Aliff Syukri. We are in the same school, same batch, but he was in different class. Mind you, I was born in 1988 but I skipped Year 4 under the Penilaian Tahap Satu (PTS) programme, so from there I joined the students born in 1987 (DS Aliff Syukri's year of birth)

Once, he organized a gathering for our batch mates, but I did not attend the event



FOUR : I DON'T DO SPICY FOOD

It's hard to come up with this word (they either say no tolerance with spicy food), but I guess I am staying away from spicy food by choice. McD's Chicken Spicy McDeluxe is considered spicy to me, this item alone can cause my inner cheek went crazy (pijar)

During my University years, I skipped taking sambal nasi lemak sometimes, did not try Sup Power's sambal belacan, and Ayam Penyet Ria's sambal. I know they are all hot, but I guess I am in no position to review/compare. You guess right, all the trending korean fried chicken also never got into my stomach, haha but I did try samyang once. Buttttt, I took only 1/8~1/10 of the sauce packet, sauteed it and added in the ramen. Also very spicy to me..

Note : Saya lah insan yang lemah itu..

On the other hand, I grow up with milk and cheese! Secret Recipe's Mac and Cheese used to be my favourite back then. And chicken Cordon Bleu, yumsss!



FIVE : WAS INTERVIEWED FOR THE PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK (PTD) POSITION

I am blogging since the year 2009, blogging was also a trend in ca. 2010~2012 (we have Hanis Zalikha, Fatin Liyana, and all), and I saved all my old posts as draft [because I was not really careful at posting (mainly share about everything a little too much), posted more short forms than formal sentences, etc] but they are all here.

Among the top post/most viewed entry was : The PTD Assessment Centre (PAC) where I shared about my own experiences. I guess I am lucky as well, I sit for the PTD entry exam once and straightaway passed, I went to the PAC for the first time, also passed.

Note : I was fit at the time, being skinnier, and in fact, I completed the 2.4km run as top 10 finisher!

And my blog post about the PAC has super high views, maybe mainly because all other candidates are also preparing for the assessment, not knowing what to expect. So they do the research

During my time, I was told most the candidates undergoing the Diploma Pengurusan Awam (DPA) will be offered Contract For Service, thus this turned me down, when I also received a permanent position as a Mechanical Engineer. And the rest is history..



During the PTD Assessment Centre (PAC) in 2012




Until next post, which one of these new facts surprises you?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive