Husband's 33rd Birthday Lunch at BEN'S The Gardens, Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur

12:04 PM


Anyway for husband's birthday, it all started with a hectic week, since I went to Cameron Highland for a work programme, so I drove back from Ipoh to KL at night, and reached home late so I guess I cannot make it on time to any mall(s) to buy cake. At R&R Tapah, I went into Starbucks, and few outlets until I found a slice of cake at Harold's Bread

That midnight, when the clock ticks 12AM, we sat and tasted the small slice of cake I brought back, my husband and I (Seff is well asleep by now)

I wanted to visit some special places for Husband's Birthday, but around October and November, I recalled there are rainy days that we postpone a visit to Genting Highlands, for a proper dining at Burger & Lobster. We shall make it one day, I know


Happy Birthday, my handsome Husband!


To be honest, since I am an acting Director of the office, my schedule were tight and I am all over the place, so we decided to just do it whenever we can

When in The Gardens, Mid Valley, we always had pavlova at my favourite place - Alexis. To be honest, I love their pasta carbonara too, since theirs is very authentic -egg, not cream/milk.

So I labelled none is an expert in western cuisine, except Alexis hehehe

But I realized Ben's is here too, which I usually visited when in KLCC. So we decided to have Husband's Birthday Lunch here. My treats, cheap too hehehe.

Upon entering Ben's, I am suddenly impressed that they have a spacious, indoor playground at the back (near our sitting area) so I guess this is luck, we did choose a place Seff's enjoy exploring!

Seff and his food

How we did it for Seff :
1. Let him explore the playground, while ordered our food
2. Take a photo of him somewhere inside, until our food arrived
3. Eat our food, let Seff play for a while
4. Done with ours, let Seff eat his



Our food


Overall, I will return to this place due to this playground and my reviews are as follows:

Food : 3.5/5
Ambience : 5/5
Service : 4/5

Mind you, I am cerewet.. when it comes to food

I bought Husband new shoes for his birthday, and later the following weeks, we tried again, the Malacca River Cruise with Seff's usual cousins, since the last time, Seff was smaller and probably knows nothing at that time >.<

We had satay at the riverside too, and just enjoying time with my family



Hope you had a great day, Babah!





Until next post!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive