2019 Eidulfitri

7:26 AM


It is never too late to wish everyone..



SALAM AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

since all June is still Syawal month.


Alhamdulillah, we get to celebrate this Eid with Seff (his 2nd year), and hopefully we made progress on the photo (I want to see how he changes through the years)
Look less chubby, okay.. cannot wait for next year!

Preparation for Eid this year feel a little bit different, not sure if it is because last year I am on super long leave off work, or is it because we just moved to our 2nd place, or what..


Preparing for Eid usually involves :
1. Baju Raya (Set of matching, Malay traditional clothes)
2. Kuih Raya (Festive cookies, varies from one house to another)
3. Duit Raya (Money packet, is practiced as a gift to family and especially children)

This year, I allocated money for :
1. My Grandmother
2. My mom
3. My Husband (just because I want to)
4. My handsome baby, Euseff
5. My relatives : niece/nephew, cousins of younger age, children of my cousins
6. Others : My staff's kids and also random kids I feel like I want to

But I do expect nothing in return. I believe by giving away some of my money, I am making someone else's happy, it is probably the good thing they will remember about me because we usually meet once a year



Like my second cousin below (Malaysian know him by his staged name : AJAK SHIRO), definitely, definitely met his family once a year (or longer than a year)..

.. or NOT! hahaha we met again at a wedding recently (also in month Syawal)



I was born in Kuala Lumpur, but my relatives are mostly now in Johore and Singapore (mom's side).

During Eid, visiting family is a must, especially now that my FIL is down with stroke, a lot of people came to his house to pay a visit. In return, Seff's Raya Money Packet also exceeded last year's in the span of only 4 days! (4 figures)

Note : Therefore I never had a doubt giving away large money too, because it is like return back to Seff (one should always believe in Rezeki) And the money collected is being kept/invested in low risk, low return channel..




My cheeky boy! Modeling, perhaps, one day? But I wanted him to drive/carting. There are talent searches from as early as 5 years old! I am ecstatic!


The remaining days are filled with visits from relatives, until we started back to work.




The remaining shots from the photo shoot session 



We are forever grateful being with each other!



Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive