6th Year Wedding Anniversary : Micasa All Suites Hotel Kuala Lumpur

11:10 PM



Our 6th Year Wedding Anniversary!


Last weekend marked our 6th year wedding anniversary, although I thought time moves too fast. I think even our 3rd year wedding anniversary still fresh and vivid, or maybe because I just went through our 3rd Wedding Anniversary's blog post.. >.<

To be honest, we did not know where to stay, having thoughts that most hotel in KL would probably worn out, unless we knew someplace/thing new. But we proceed anyway, with littlest expectation(s), and we tried not to repeat any hotels we stayed too. Turn out we really love this hotel!

First, there are low number of rooms, which offers privacy, and the common facilities like the pool wasn't so packed with people. Next, their room is clean! and comfortable. I am impressed that they are well-maintained, I cannot even picked out any flaw to be filled in their maintenance card.



Does this remind you of Majestic Hotel?

Our room was a studio type, with basic kitchen and seating, This is more than enough..


Nothing to complaint, we love the room!

We were told to wait for 10mins before check in, but I guess they promptly arranged this note and the usual couple swan (made from towel)


So thoughtful

We just came back from Kenduri, so with formal attire on, we jumped straightaway on the bed for a photo session. Seff is a very good boy, I love him the most!


And later we went down and check out the pool. Plus, Seff hasn't been into one recently so I want him to still be comfortable in the water, just to make sure he's up to a proper class soon (3 years old +)

He loves it too! Too comfortable, I posted a video of Seff on my IG. Cheeky baby, very comfortable, very brave and smart!


I personally is loving their location, of course there is KLCC, but we went to Avenue K for a dinner (Nando's as usual haha, being Seff's favourite), and I shop around a little bit.

We are full, but still want to have some dessert over chat (Seff is sleeping around 1 hour after dinner) and we brought back this cupcake from Bisou-something from the Avenue K, tastes normal, btw.


Happy anniversary to us!

And the next morning, we had breakfast as usual -the cafe is great looking, food was great, the ambiance is something I was really looking for, ample space, so we'd enjoy every minutes there. Oh, I cannot pinpoint exactly what, that I love most about this hotel! Its everything!


Nicely spaced, not crowded


Seat given for us 3 : very generous!


Oh you beautiful faces that I love..


Overall, I would really like to visit this hotel again, and will probably revisit in the future! This review is honest, and truthfully mine. Let's hope my good review won't make this hotel's price shoots up! >.<


Hotel Rating : 4.5/5

Due to cleanliness, nice hospitality and awesome location (Would be 5/5 if has KLCC view hehe)





Until next post!




Tag : micasa all suite hotel review, micasa hotel kl review, best hotel kl 2019, micasa hotel review 2019, micasa all suite hotel review 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive