My 31st Birthday at the M Roof Hotel & Residences, Ipoh, Perak

7:29 AM




I just turned 1 (after 30!)

Since 29 years old, I feel like everything has fallen into places, I have achieved most of my dreams and targets I have set. While a 20-something me wanted to : fall in love, stack money, get married, travel the world and have kids..

In my thirties, I would like to maintain a good, quality life, while probably gorgeously grow old 

I basically am in love, over and over again, with this little one!

M Roof Hotel & Residences is located at the Ipoh town, just opposite the DBI Sports Complex, and everything around it. During my birthday, my mom stay with me so my husband wanted to book a hotel with 2 rooms (apartment-like) for privacy

The hotel is gorgeous, inside and out! For more info may visit HERE


Upon entering the room..


Modern, comfortable couch. See the table? While Seff now is so active, everything I see here is safe for a baby


Seff during his nap time. We requested for a baby cot, so they provided us with one (like above). Its a travel cot, if you wonder.


2nd Bedroom for my mom


The dining area


Cute and sleek minibar, tapi China mari hehehe (and Electrolux microwave)






And later comes a delivery guy to deliver this roses/flower box..


An alternative to a plastic free, earth friendly plastic wrappings! Me love!

The following day we had a matching (color) outfits and this is our official photo of the day :


Photo taken by my mom

Day after, my mom bought me a cake for another celebration!


Cake from Harold's Bread


Hotel rating : 3/5

(room is gorgeous, food was mehh, and we had one AC that smells bad, but already mentioned to the hotel staff)




Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive