Project Nightfall Minding Brunei's Law : My Reaction

12:00 AM



I purely, sincerely, with no piece of hate, think that it is YOU who needed to stop posting contents you know nothing about

I am trying so hard to be wise here

First, he stated his "opinions", none on a little bit of/insight of Syariah Law

NOT EDUCATIONAL AT ALL

CHEAP CONTENT. DID NOT STUDY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT

ASSUME. HE WAS JUST ASSUMED SOMETHING
(man, when I started working I was always be reminded to NEVER ASSUME)


Second, he encourage his followers to boycott this country, blah blah

WHAT IS WITH THIS ATTITUDE?

Just let your follower(s) decide, bro! Let their reaction be (their's), personal. What's up with the desperate move?

Finally, trying to change a country's law.

OK, NO WONDER YOU'RE NOBODY. Your choice is yours, their choice should be according to YOU?


I am sorry, I cannot brain a single thing. This post did not challenge my brain. At all.



Simply, stup*d hehehehe





K bye
#yourmotherisgreen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive