Life Update After Long Hiatus : Year End Work Load

2:46 AM

I thought August was the busiest month of the year but boy, I was wrong! It gets busier until today! I started going back to office in August, so I started going on outstation(s) and site visits. I started sending Seff to preschool in August too, so he is joining other kiddos (of frontliners') too. Alhamdulillah all is well (no COVID cluster)

When Pelan Pemulihan Negara (PPN) Fasa 4 is in force in October, my work load multiplied so until August 2021 until today I have attended hybrid/physical meetings, site visits (to catch up on site's work progress, although I already went to site starting June 2021), Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) -all updated in Instastory!


Full attendance means -more face masks!


Like I said, this little hero is the strongest person I've known! Always follow me to work everywhere!


Went to FAT in Kota Bharu, Kelantan last month, well hello back again flight! Haven't fly for a while so I got lost in KLIA2 parking area lol.. (it was peanut-easy pre-COVID)


I also found myself having no spare time to bake desserts, so I purchased them (while supporting local businesses!)


That's all from me (that means nothing to you readers), more updates coming right up!



Until next post!




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive