2021 Year End Haul (not including Black Friday Sale)

7:58 PM


 Starting October 2021, I think I've spent quite a lot of $$$ for myself and others 
Note : but for a good reason, i.e. Birthday Gift, etc


I love that all brands that I like now use paper bag 
(especially La Senza, previously they are plastic-lined paper bag!)



Among my Year End Haul (not including Black Friday cuz it has not started yet) are :



1. SEPHORA BEAUTY PASS SALE 
(October 2021)


25% sale is much needed especially if you are eye-ing/ been listing something expensive for so long! I know I wanted more perfume when it is on sale = huge savings = more $$$ allocations for other purchases, so yeay me!


Items purchased. I got two (2) SEPHORA Gold Member gift (humidifier) because I purchased one through online and another in-stores (cuz some things not available online, must find in-stores, and vice versa)



2. NIKE MEMBER SALE
(November 2021)


Bought 3 pairs of shoes and some clothings (bottom wear, t shirt). 

2 of 3 pair of shoes bought are Husband's gift for his birthday this year, along with some perfume decants from :

PERFUME DECANT



3. OTHERS (much needed) : LA SENZA, LUSH & ADIDAS
(October - November)

The recent purchases that I remember buying are listed above. I made my purchase in La Senza when there is enough stock (of my size) available, because they run out fast! I stocked up on some shampoo bar too from LUSH, and then I made some small purchases from Sports Direct, and Adidas.

But since I am shopping alone in this pandemic (husband taking care of son at home), I will always need help and comment. SOS!


I gained 3kg recently, thus can no longer fit M size Adidas! Bought one in L. hehe

Note : the try-on (left most) is M size. Body hugging!


Husband being sweet, says I'm not looking like one of 'em teletubbies LOL





I'm broke for the whole month but will be back stronger for Black Friday 🤣🤣🤣

Stay safe, keep calm for Black Friday and..




Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive