Husband's 35th Birthday at Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur

9:55 AM


Happy Birthday, mi amor!


On my Husband's birthday week, we decided to have a weekend stay at Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur. I have been eye-ing on this hotel for so long, because sometimes, I want to save the best towards the later stage in my life (40 years old plus maybe) haha.. but 35th is also a good age to start experiencing the finest things -fine food, fine stay etc..

The previous weekend, I arranged a surprise visit with his ex-housemate, while catching up on life updates although to be honest, both my husband and I are very very busy with work (I even work on holiday/Maulidurrasul)!


Us during the weekend (2 days before his birthday)


And on his birthday, I made him yet another biscoff crepe cake (this time with thicker whipping cream layer) for him to bring to work and had it cut at work


Cake cutting at work

And for the (birthday) weekend, I booked a room at Grand Hyatt (Petronas Twin Tower view), only 30minutes away from home.. 


Arranged for this balloon to be delivered to the hotel directly too!


Us with the Petronas Twin Tower backgroud

Hands down, Grand Hyatt is the best hotel we've been to (local), ever! Requested for early check-in (since I am a World of Hyatt member now), and we were checking in early and the process went super smooth (no extreme queue, now especially since interstate border has opened)

And after the smooth check-in, we call to make appointment to visit the swimming pool. This is Seff's favourite activity & place!


Book a session in the afternoon


.. and the morning after!


On the first day, coming back to our room from the swimming pool, there is a complimentary cake on the table (arranged by the hotel). How thoughtful!

Note : this cake is delicious, we place this 2nd after my complimentary birthday cake at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, Australia (cuz mine has many more components : macarons, edible gold leaf etc)



And then we spent the night chilling : 
(a) Jemapoh Pizza (KL branch) is super yums!
(b) had some me-time in the bath tub (+ LUSH bath bomb)


Euseff went to bed early! Thank you baby!


I would definitely return to this hotel, and would recommend this to friends and family!



And once again,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR HUSBAND!

Thank you for all the love, effort, time and patience towards us! We wish you all the happiness and good things in this life and be always safe from harm.. We love love love you!



Until next post!









 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive