8th Year Wedding Anniversary : Dorsett Hartamas, WP Kuala Lumpur

11:20 AM

 

8th Wedding Anniversary


For our wedding anniversary every year, we vowed to check into hotels for no reason just to relax and celebrate.. 

Note : hotel stay for birthday isn't necessary for us

But since the interstate border has opened, finding a hotel in the last minute is hard! The best we could find is the Grand Hyatt which we visited last month, so no, we gotta find another place..

Note : They said if not Cameron Highlands @ Genting Highlands, everyone is attending weddings now. Trueeee

So we made the booking on Saturday morning (anniversary weekend) and check in to the hotel the same day (2pm). Hehe. No matter how busy, must find time!


Husband sent me lilies on the exact wedding anniversary date, and I bought this yummy little cake (its yummy! from SugarCandy. I have really low expectations for this cake (cuz I think it will look pretty only, but no, it is delicious! I bought their biscoff cheesecake too, yummy!)

Also, the hotel criteria must have bath tub so my son would enjoy skinny dipping LOL




We spent time in the public pool too, because Seff loves water so much!


My precious husband & son

Although the celebration this year is simpler, I am counting my blessing here that : 
1. I still have my husband with me, through thick and thin
2. We are still together, loving each other unconditionally
3. We are all healthy, Alhamdulillah, since we are 2 years in pandemic now




On the wedding anniversary date, my husband bought me lilies (haven't had lilies in so long, they are my favourite flower ever!). I am working as usual, going to site visit in Shah Alam that morning, and then when I got back at the office, had my lunch and got this call from delivery guy


Lucky I am at office already, else, the admins would've answered and receive this delivery! LOL



My favourite flower = Casablanca lilies
My favourite perfume = white flower notes


I am one happy, and lucky girl!

Enough of the cheeky post, trying hard to make time to plan for Euseff's 4th Birthday next month!



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive