Euseff Fun Sensory Play @ Private Centre

3:28 AM

Although these past few months (August - October) has been the busiest months of my life, I always find time during the weekend 

Note : Luckily I was always available/not working during the weekend, although at rare times, I went to office or traveling day (outstation) on Sunday

So in September & October, I brought Seff to various activities to feed his sensory (need), although at this time of writing, we already went to parks, beaches, pools and many other..

Below are some activities he attended :


Bird house painting no. 1


Bird house painting no. 2


popcorn making no. 1


popcorn making no. 2


popcorn making no. 3


bubble playing


unicorn painting


One during the Halloween Party



We really hope Euseff had fun there! And our deepest gratitude for the carers at the centre that has been taking good care of Seff throughout the entire program(s).



E-mail me, if you need this centre's name & location.




Until next post!




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive