2021 Black Friday Wishlist : ARCONA (40% Off)

4:59 PM

 I know what I'm gonna buy during Black Friday, because it's like the best savings every year!

My current, yearly wishlist from ARCONA : (40% off is expected)

Plan to purchase :

1. White Tea Purifying Cleanser

To be honest, I always bought this in travel size and lovin it. But this time, I'm gonna repeat in its standard size!


2. Cranberry Toner

Plan to purchase 4pcs of this (5pcs maximum per buyer) to ensure I have all year round supply


3. Four O'Clock Flower

I never purchased this, because I am satisfied with their Magic White Ice. But idk, we'll see!


4. Reozone 40

Purchased last year, and it has been among my favourite product. Plan to purchase at least 2 of this sunscreen.. It is pregnancy safe, clean and is good..




Cannot wait to have this huge saving, until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive