A Guide to My Future Children

11:56 PM

 What should I write in a letter to my (future) child?

Answer, from Google : 
Tell your child all about your past experiences. Explain what your life was like as a teenager and a young adult. Your child didn't know you at that age, so it's good to give them an insight to what you were like before starting a family. Write about where you lived, your memories, and fears.

 

There will be times you might need guidance for living this life full of different people and backgrounds, but my child, please be wise.. I hope growing up, you will learn : 


1. TO BE PATIENT

Verily, there will be those who will disagree with you (and your thoughts). But please DO NOT ARGUE. Write only facts, and cross-check facts. Be resourceful. Write a statement, don't mind about others. Arguments are for those who likes to waste time (and energy?)

Source : Facebook



2. DO NOT RESPOND TO A BULLY

If you are a target to a bully (unnecessarily calling someone unnecessary names), know that they are trying to use and validate their power over you. DO NOT RESPOND. They find joy if they knew they hurt you. I was not prone to bullying (growing up, in school etc) maybe because I am tall, large and appear "not-to-care", but sometimes in social media, it is funny how a single comment I left on a website became a target to someone I knew nothing about. It is hilarious, really..

This comment on JAKIM's page that attracts geng Sajet (bukan nama sebenar)

Siap sambung in Messanger but as always, I DON'T EVEN click/read mesej beliau

But still, I don't care. I don't know him, he doesn't know me, I don't need him in any kind of favor, so why bother? (He = a she-male kot?)



3. TO WRITE/TALK LESS

It is amusing, how even a two sentences can totally be misinterpreted to become something totally out of context. I really don't usually respond to this kinda conversation (that I know will lead to lengthy arguments, and sh*t, that day, the amount of time I spent on IG raised up! -which I don't usually do), but this one worth an example!

So I write a simple sentences like below :

The replied I get is 10x the amount(of words, by her)! It is disturbing, how could a simple statements.. be all these? 😆

Nota : Ada bila pulak lah aku kata yang "choose to go out in pandemic" ni pendosa. Tiberr betul. Maybe I secretly criticize pembukaan sektor ekonomi?

Notakaki : Always replied good thing(s) to this kak's IG, wishing her daughter's birthday, wishing good things and all. But oh well..

So I after even another simple reply (of probably 10words) became another 100words.. 

I decided to stop (replying). Not sure how she feels about it but I don't care LOL


Note : My husband should be grateful for this wife (me) that is less argumentative, less (unnecessary) words. Maybe it is because I am in Engineering, that I am not prone to how "ladies" typically behave. Or maybe I don't like small talk.. Or maybe I am 1 in a 1,000,000.00.



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive