Kitchen Appliances : Wishlist

10:03 PM

 

When creating a wish list, I kind of setting a budget and working hard toward it. Won't definitely be purchasing all these because right now, we have all the basic important appliances but some I think worth upgrade.

1. LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator

Our first refrigerator is purchased in 2013 and has been to various places, home and states. One tough guy! Although the size is good for a couple, I think I need bigger fridge to accommodate once-a-month-large-purchase and expecially now I cook every day Euseff went to his preschool (cuz he won't eat in his preschool)

I like this design because truthfully, I like something one-of-a-kind. Just like when I bought Doona stroller (now Doona is everywhere! During my time (2015), there is only 1 authorized dealer in Malaysia)


2. LG PuriCare Tankless Water Purifier

I didn't rent Coway/Cuckoo simply because I hate that it has tank. A senior officer during an event once asked, why am I afraid of tank? It can store water during water disruption, etc. I said, "what if they store spoiled water (during disruption)?" same thing, same risk, right? so why bother with an overpriced, electricity consuming water filter?


3. TOSHIBA Dishwasher

I never fancy any dishwasher before but at some point in my life when my eczema is flaring up (like right now), I think I need this. Although I am sooooo against the idea of having a gadget like this since washing dishes are never a problem to me (never complaint about this task)


4. ELBA Cooking Hood

Most value for money, I trust ELBA because my (heating) oven of 8 year++ is still working well with no sign of deterioration. I am impressed! The oven is a gift from my office, and is used dengan lasak! So yeah, I googled the best brand is probably fotile (1450m3/hr), but ELBA is way cheaper with 1400m3/hr. I am all team value-for-money (and reputable brand!)



That is all from me now, and the list will change over time considering latest arrival, and all


Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive