Early Learning Toddler/Preschool Busy Book : Juggle Brain vs. Kiddy World (Honest Review)

10:24 PM

 





I quite recently bought toddler/preschool busy book : surprisingly both at the same price (RM59) so here is my review: (to hopefully become the product's future improvement)

Note : Items are purchased with my own money


1. JUGGLE BRAIN (IG : jugglebrain)

- It is a folder, of A4 laminated pages inside (husband's first thought on the folder : "ini boleh buat sendiri ni.." erkk
- color is a little bit dull, surprisingly, because looking at their product marketing in IG page, they look bright!
- they laminate the matching item (those loose items that are paired with velcro) BUT they cut the piece along the exact photo with no border. They should leave some border, at least 2mm (according to wikihow)..

Final thought : I love that Juggle Brain has many products, and different folder for targeting different age group. Their IG & website look fun and inviting, but really weird about how they execute the product. Because in less than 24 hours, the lamination separates. Although can be fixed easily, there comes another task to me -which is to repair! If only they thought about it through..


2. Kiddy World (IG : kiddyworldofficial)

- It is an A4 sized book, printed on a glossy, art card. Good looking (looks expensive too)!
- The pages are vibrant 💗💗💗 I really love it!
- They laminate, and then cut with a border. Good work!

Final thought : I really, really love the book, but I wish they have more products (variations).. I'd be their No. 1 fans, really! I am writing this to hopefully attract others to buy, so they made enough $$ to add more product hehe. I have nothing bad to say, really.. love love love it! 🥰
 


Comparing the product colours between Juggle Brain & Kiddy World (under natural light)

Juggle Brain : the loose piece's lamination separates very easily! I think this one separates in less that 2 hours. Until today there's more items that separate..

Good job, Kiddy World! Nicely laminated (got border for correct adhesion)

A mom should always know how to repair, right? I plan to laminate back and cut along the edge with border.. that's all. But sadly, I don't have laminating machine yet. Hmmph..


That is all from me, if there is anything I should try, let me know! (in comment)


Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive