Kitchen Appliances & Kitchen Design

6:35 PM

 When designing the kitchen cabinet, I have to be certain with the spacing/gap, height and placement of water tap, what's next to it, and so on..

So yeah, determining the kitchen appliances is very important (like I previously wrote) :

KITCHEN APPLIANCES : WISHLIST

before finalizing the Kitchen Cabinet design HERE

(PROSES HIDUP BERSEDERHANA UNTUK MASUK RUMAH BARU 2022) STEP 0 OF 5 : KITCHEN CABINET DESIGN (USING IKEA KITCHEN PLANNER)

First and foremost, I will not break the bank for this entire process (moving into a new house), so whenever possible, I will keep our purchases (furniture, appliances, home decors) as inexpensive as possible.. The house will not undergo (structural) renovations, because especially due to my job (very much likely to move/relocate, if not, a series of outstationsss)

Note : tak lekat di rumah, thus macam not too attached to a house (due to frequest outstationssss)

I am also very wise about my purchases. I never bought things in installment (like my laptop right now, straightaway cash, among the cheapest suitable to its job). I just want a simple life.. 

This is my zoom-in view of previous sketch :


So the gap (fridge's width) must be certain, before asking quotation from contractors. Or else, keep the gap in a standard size/fits all fridge, if it's later to be decided.

 I also build the sink to be at the centre possible from the guest rooms' bath view, and have some gap for table top water purifier (with a certain size too). Below is my snap of the appliances before finalizing the sketch in IKEA Kitchen Planner :



Pay attention to product sizes

So, from my kitchen appliances wishlist, the only expensive item is the LG refrigerator. And still not a space made for a dishwasher because the basis of getting one is still not strong (will undergo a series of discussions for this purchase (budget defense)! Hehe

One can always google, if need to know what else to get/plan on the countertop. But I am not getting any new appliances (ovens, rice cooker & bread maker) since everything I have is working fine and wow, I just realized they are all gifted!

Microwave oven = from friends (during wedding)

Heating oven = from colleage (during wedding)

Rice cooker = from a family member (during wedding)

Bread maker = from mom

Although, I have a little dream of having a little coffee/tea station and cake bar later (this one need to visualize the house on-site later) and this will be my favourite space! One I can display my marble cakes and cookies, OMG 💗💗💗


Pinned from Pinterest!

Above all, I will always keep in mind that I shall not spend fortune to move, but still keep my home as lovely as possible. So I heard a dear friend of mine just spent around RM120k from home renovation (not structural) and decor! To each of their own, but nope, not me..

I also found this on FB recently :


I think the major source for No. 1 is : Wedding, Business (not No. 4 because I believe that is from registered business) & probably moving into a new house.. I hope this will guide me & everyone I know not to make this journey a burden..


Follow this space for an affordable journey!



Until next post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive