Malaysia's Movement Control Order : My To-Do Lists

3:13 AM


Our Prime Minister has announced Movement Control Order on March 16th, 2020 effective 18th-31st of March, 2020. I don't mind nor want to comment further on the priceless, ruthless reactions from the Malaysians nationwide, it's none of my business

Interestingly, I look forward to working from home as I have been working hard, coming home late, I rarely get the chance to self-care and house revamp and all. 

Mind you, from August 2019, I have been the acting Director of the office, and since has turned my World upside down, literally. Seff's appointment with Gastro-Paed Dr Chong are nowhere set, but the necessary checklist like vaccinations schedule are all taken care of-lah

Thus, I have many things listed down, to be done whenever I have spare time at home (besides WFH):


1. To spend more time cooking/baking



I always cook hot meals especially if I bring Seff to live with me, but those were usually the main meals + fruit juices since Seff is loving fruit and juices (still, never introduces Milo to Seff, haha). 2 weeks are more than just main meals, since I want to prepare some desserts I've been wanting to make for a really long while..

Note : Last time when I was pregnant, I made so many dishes like Laksa, including desserts like Nagasari, Onde Onde, Pisang Goreng Cheese, Popiah Cendawan, Red Velvet Cupcakes and many other..



2. To reorganize/KonMari Seff's old clothes

This has been an ULTIMATE, PENDING task, since I already put away clothes Seff has outgrown, but put them all in one large box. This need to be sorted, rearranged and nicely/neatly organized PRONTO!



3. To revamp kitchen/pantry


I have been saving post in IG, and the trend is obvious, that I have this goal towards #homeorganization that is aesthetically pleasing, and especially towards #pantryorganization. A must, maybe before we welcome a new member (maid, not yet another baby HAHAH)



That's all I can think about, probably to be done the 1st week, before moving to another week with probably some other tasks. I personally haven't done any panic purchase, super proud, since we kept our pantry with enough supply everytime, maintaining a month worth of supply (dry products), although might later need a trip to buy wet goods.


To be honest, I haven't used up my last pay, although the next pay day is another 5 days. 


This Movement Control Order is BLISS!





Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive