We decided! The new STOKKE Beat has Arrived (in Malaysia)

2:58 AM


My search for the perfect stroller has been extensive, exhausting and probably too long!

Since Seff outgrowns Doona quite a long time ago (13kg max), we are in serious search of another new stroller with below criteria :

1. Support more than 15kg toddler
(Seff is 14kg at this date of writing)
2. Fold with seat attached
3. Large tires (small tires is a pet peeve of mine)
4. Bonus : high seat position
(since I am a tall woman)

The clear winner is :

STOKKE BEAT

(Yay, both my husband and I love this!)



One that ticks all boxes above, I let my husband tried pushing this, because I assure him this is made for dads, and that Seff has more time with my husband than me (currently), and he said YES! STOKKE is also a brand that we love, although falls into luxury category/brand, their products are all good. We love it so much!

Note : Although Seff might use this stroller not for long, this could also re-purpose for his next sibling! DOONA was purchased for Elana (our firstborn), so this STOKKE Beat will be dedicated for Euseff (although could probably serve next sibling more! Hehee) 



The other strollers we tested including :

1. BUGABOO ANT

(if Seff is a small toddler, I'd probably choose this)



The Bugaboo Ant is one I get most excited about in 2019, since it looks extremely classy, structured, especially when folded like it was a luggage (with room for things). 

They made improvements/new accessory in 2020 which is the leg rest, but as seen above, Seff has outgrown this stroller judging from the space/room left at his head (seat height)
(altho it says up to 22kg? Hmm weird..)




2. EVENFLO PIVOT XPAND

(If Seff has close siblings, I'd probably choose this)



Seff is most comfortable in this stroller, if especially he has close sibling (like, 1 year gap), hands down, I will buy this.. Another minus point for this stroller : the seat must be detached from the chassis, I am looking more to something that can folded with seat







Note : Doona is the best baby gear I have ever owned, but to some (Kate Upton), I guess she's too tall for Doona (although she did not complain! Haha). Its just me, imagining..




Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive