In Loving Memories : Elana

6:42 PM


I was pregnant, and happy, not knowing I will deliver earlier than I should (Due in May, gave birth in March 2016). Still, loving it that we shared the same birthday month. I am in awe that I am starting a new journey for myself : motherhood. 

I was pumping milk, went through the confinement and we named her. Prettiest name I've heard..

She is our firstborn, Elana.

We had her, so we did Aqiqah for her differently, we cooked and distribute the dishes, it was Biri-Biri masak Kurma.

Still, I was dreaming of dressing her in a white dress, hoping she'll graduated from the NICU soon before putting on that beautiful dress (still is one prettiest dress for me!)

This dress remind me of her, every second, everyday.. I will never forget.

This is her dress.





We miss you so much, Elana dear! Please protect this family from harm, now that you're out guardian angel, our most precious possessions..

and March is always a bittersweet month..




Until next post..




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive