(Anniversary) Brunch at Jibby & Co, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya, Selangor

11:05 PM

Since Jan 2018, I have been searching for the best Egg Benedict all over the places, I can consider this to be among my favourite dishes (and I have a lot to love!)

I have tried Dotty's, and failed

This time, Jibby & Co, also did NOT match my taste at all


Note : What makes a good Egg Benedict to me is the Hollandaise sauce. I found them (cafes in Malaysia I visited) all to have too much acid (lemon), where I wanted it to be rich and earthy. Or is it only me?


The first time we walked into Jibby & Co (Empire Gallery Subang), is their lack of space. We parked our stroller outside, no table at ground floor level so we got table upstairs, with A/C probably kaputt since they use portable A/C there (behind Euseff). The Sun shines so bright, means upstairs got heated more, but lighting is none issue (food came out looking great!)


Our brunch is gorgeous, but failed to impress.. sorry


Our food :
1. Eggs Florentine, MYR 24
(not impressed, just average)
2. Crispy Panko Chicken Shnitzel, MYR 34
(stir fry tooooo oily, even a big eater like me cannot clean the plate)



We also cannot find anything matches Euseff, our lactose intolerant / CMPA baby, since chicken schnitzel/fried chicken was filled with cheese (cordon bleu-like), so we remember why we aren't going here..

We have no issue paying, so sad you guys didn't make profit out of toddler-friendly food/menu that could sometimes, be overpriced hehehe


Anyway, I am in hugeeee need of recommendations of the best Egg Benedict/Hollandaise sauce. If anyone knows, tell me!


In the meantime, I always feel like eating out and food outside failed to impress me. Not impressed at all, since I can cook them better at home. It feels weird to not love to eat outside now (as opposed to when I am in my University years, where I am such a foodie and many restaurants has good food!)


Yeah, I can make my own Egg Benedict at home, but during certain celebrations, I love going out too!






Food rating : 2/5, sorry!




Until next post!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive