Pre-School Malaysia Search & Fees : Seff is Five Next Year!

5:08 PM

 To recap : Seff was born in December 2017, so he will be 4 end of this year (2021), but he will be 5 in 2022!

My son attended Taska now at my workplace and is in his final year of attending this Taska (4 y/o)

I have been searching for pre-school for a while now, and it is kinda overwhelming because there are so many to choose. For my sister, her life is simpler, that she sends her youngest one now to a Taska near house, and there is not much competition (only 2 choices : either A or B) so it is easy to choose.

At my current place, with many choices comes selection. And therefore, RESEARCH.

Selection is one's personal preferences but I lean more towards :
1. Near workplace, or en-route to workplace
2. Has private school* from the same provider, if I love it so much

*In case my son has special need/my work demands my son to attend school at full office hours

If you're interested in statistics, here is what I found online : 


If cater to my need, plus with some research available online, the information found is as follows:

1. REAL Kids Preschool (REAL Schools)
Link : https://real.edu.my/

Recommended by friends and family, it is considerably near to workplace and has private school later on -only to found out the school branch is in Shah Alam >.< that is quite far away from our house/workplace, so hmmm we'll see!

I cannot provide the fees (yet) because through tele-communication, the fees is P&C, but they are roughly below (my friend provided this info, she sent her kid 1/2 day, but I might choose the extended care/until 6pm)

REAL KIDS 2021 FEES (Half Day)
PAYABLE UPON REGISTRATION = RM 2,608.00
PAYABLE MONTHLY = RM 530.00
PAYABLE IN JUNE = RM 1,050.00



2. BrainyBunch/Brainy Preschool (BrainyBunch International School Raudhah City)

Nobody's recommending this so far, but they are considerably close to workplace, and HQ is in our current city. I just knew they only have International School and not Private School (following KBSR). This weighs a lot of minus point into my consideration, so well, we'll see.

BRAINY BUNCH 2021 FEES




3. C.I.C. Enrichment Centre (Abedeen Academy International & Private School)
Link : https://www.cic.edu.my/

I know no one (family, friends -not sure) that is attending CIC/Abedeen, so I lack of testimonies but their school (Abedeen Academy) are just beside our building (current house)! It was totally en-route to work (house to work takes 6mins), and quite convenient.. so, we'll see..

CIC 2021 FEES



4. KinderKaizen (Sri Aria School)
Link : https://www.kinderkaizen.com/

Quite intriguing with their learning method which is pure play learning. But half of me is leaning more towards proper table/book-intelligent and performance, idk, but still find out more about the school.. before deciding this. I have a dear friend who has her two sons attending both KinderKaizen and Sri Aria School..

So I'd like to include the fees (info was written by my dear friend, thank you!)

KINDERKAIZEN 2021 FEES (Full Day)
YEARLY FEE = RM 3,500.00
MONTHLY FEE = RM 1,450.00

Note: Photos are taken directly taken from their website (link included)



Until next post!


Tag : survey tadika malaysia, preschool malaysia fee structure 2021 2022, survey fee tadika private

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive