House Searching 2021 : Part 1 of 2

9:31 PM


 Since early 2021, moving to a new workplace, we have been actively searching for a landed house. I demanded for a house near to my workplace, because I am in charge of taking Seff to school/preschool/now taska. 

Note : while husband also has another (company) house near to his workplace

What wife wants, wife get. But of course, we set a budget. 

We started dropping phone numbers and were frequently contacted by agents. Just before PKP3.0 starts, we already visited Cybersouth, just because I heard quite a number of friends from work is buying there. But we were not interested mainly because of their access route (a lot like Bandar Saujana Putra).

I am looking for a house with : 
A. Below budget set
B. Good layout. All rooms must have bath attached
Note : This one is very hard to get, I am not so sure why.. I really wanted my mom (who will be visiting once in a while) to have her own room & space. Plus, I might use downstairs only during pantang like I did back then (first house).. so yeah, this is very important to me
C. Gated & guarded, obviously..
D. With fence! I like living in my own bubble.. LOL *personal choice*

Among the houses that we have research, are :

(1) Murraya

This came across first, obviously because it is the ONLY landed properties in Putrajaya within budget set! But it is hot-selling (many agents admit this), and only ONE (1) unit left, which is the corner lot. Which is, sadly, out of budget.. but that's okay.


Personal comment : It doesn't match with criteria (B). And I think it has no individual fence & gate. Imagining my son running toward roads >.< scares me a little bit..



(2) The Mulia Residence

The only 3-storey my husband approved, because of their layout (floor plan) different than the usual 3-storey house. The typical 3-storey would left us with unnecessary floor (small family of 3) that the top floor will be a waste. But for Mulia Residence, husband says middle and top floor will definitely be used, while the lower floor is definitely for temporary loadings. True that.. Sadly, they are also sold out, leaving us with corner lot only.. (I like the intermediate layout).


Personal comment : For intermediate unit, top floor is perfect, while I wish middle floor has entrance (stairs) from front, not at the side, because it (the whole stairs leading to middle floor) definitely takes up so much space from the living/dining area. So it looks like an apartment.. Ground floor is quite cool, I can imagine my mom stays at the back with small pantry for her to have light bites/drinks. while the other room near parking can be converted to a TV room/mini living.. Again, I think they have no fence. Oh whyyy



(3) IOI @ Sepang

One agent really is recommending this fully completed house (completed 2 years back, I believe..), he is so rajin to check on us/promote again. This (unsold) units have attractive HOC but this one we are eye-ing the least.. Probably because of old(er) unit? No DLP? Idk.. (Our first house was a newly built, with 2 years DLP)
Personal comment : No comment, because of normal layout, and okay price.. and matches all criterias (A to D)



(3) PKNS - Aurora

A different agent (lady) is recommending this (under budget set) and it is of cool layout feat. maid room (I know even some high rise also got maid room past wet kitchen), but the guest room (or mom's) is placed towards the porch, leaving the layout looks a bit more like, again, an apartment.. 


Personal comment : I think we are almost considering this, because we are even been looking at house unit number! LOL does fence really contributing to our mind back then? This house matches with criteria A,B,C and D.. except for smaller living area


We are, however, not choosing any of the above, and made our mind towards something cheaper, under reputable developer, with all things we wanted (especially guest/mom's room). We went to the site area first before signing anything, and..


We officially bought our second, landed house!


Details will probably be in the next post..





Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive