Dyson Airwrap Malaysia Review

12:57 PM

Last year, I received Dyson Airwrap as my birthday gift and was mentioned in this (below) post : 

MY 32ND BIRTHDAY (RECELEBRATION) AT BURGER & LOBSTER, GENTING HIGHLANDS, PAHANG, MALAYSIA

I love love loooove this present so much, because I can style my hair, daily, without worrying about the unnecessary heat damage. If one has this, they would agree the difference between air drying and styling with Dyson Airwrap too. Hair feels smoooooooth, no joke!

P.s. I love Dyson Airwrap everyday, more than I love my birthday gift this year >.< (FOREO UFO, because FOREO app keeps glitching! zz)

I can usually achieve below styling in less than 30mins, no joke! (AFTER vs. BEFORE, cuz if it's before vs. after, you might have a nightmare!)

AFTER

BEFORE (Hahahaha excuse my straight, zero emotion face)



The Dyson Airwrap came with 8 attachments.. But I want to specifically mention these 4 :

1. Pre Styling Dryer 

I use this almost daily! As a mom, and ESPECIALLY working mom, I learn that everything I do must be fast and EFFICIENT. I do makeup fast, so my hair routine must keep up! I love that it has powerful blow with no & medium heat. Tried this in the morning around 7am (working day), 30mins sesh reduced greatly to 5-10mins!

P.s. my son secretly enjoys powerful blow to his face too (cold air only, definitely haha), this would make him laugh


2. Curling Barrels 

I use this for special occasion/styling. Pre-Dyson-Airwrap, I curl using flat iron but they are always tight curls, hate that sometimes (not an expert in hair styling though!) I like having my hair with lower  part curl/waves rather than tight allover ones, but this is personal choice.. For hair longer than medium length, it is advised to purchase long barrels for tighter curls..




3. Smoothing Brushes

I thought I love this more, cuz I have headful of hair, but not really, I like No. 4 better!


4. Round Volumising Brush

I gotta love the timeless way. I use this attachment to properly blow, straighten/tamed unruly hair! I prefer this especially on top of the crown cuz this gives volumeeeeeeee! Love love love this!


Since I posted about this Dyson Airwrap more on my Instagram, I got request(s) for proper reviewing and I might share tips, traicks and which hair spray works for me to maintain curls.. in next post!

But for now, re-sharing one video on Instagram I posted over a year ago >.< 






Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive