2021 Beauty Free Gifts : Alpha-H, Fresh, Sunday Riley, Ole Henriksen & Supergoop!

5:46 PM



I once gathered and send my GFs a photo of my recent (FREE) gifts from various, reputable beauty brands as follows (including my review!):

1. ALPHA-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera

The cleanser is okay, but leather very less compared to my current cleanser (ARCONA Toner Tea Bar), but does not irritate my sensitive skin (so yay, sensitive skin approved!). In terms of removing makeup, not so much so one better pairs this with an oil cleanser (double cleansing system, this cleanser comes after the oil cleanser)

Will I repurchase? : No


2. FRESH Soy Face Cleanser

This is highly rated, most bought cleanser in SephoraMY (just like the Philosophy one), and I can say they are both equal (non-irritating, non-foaming, but I find joy very less). I bought the Philosophy one and give up totally, so I'm glad this comes free during my birthday. No longer curious, but I won't repurchase.. (Don't get me wrong, the cleanser do the job, but I am not enjoying the cleansing experience..)

Will I repurchase? : No


3. ALPHA-H Essential Hydration Cream with Rose Geranium

I love the scent, and it is a lightweight hydrator, double love! I can do this all day and night!

Will I repurchase? : Yes


4. FRESH Rose Face Mask

It says to basically improve hydration. I started using this when I started using acids (because BHA left made my skin a little bit dry) and I think its so-so only lah, I think I am more hydrated after FOREO masks (Made My Day).. so yeah..

Will I repurchase? : No


5. SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamic C Rich Hydration Cream

This is an expensive brand and I am very excited to try! I feel like I cannot tolerate Vitamin C/Citrus in the past, but my skin is loving this until the last dollop! Not a single grams is left in the jar, finally hit pot! It is of thick consistency, so I usually used this at night..

Will I repurchase? : Yes


6. FRESH Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer

Lighter than Sunday Riley's CEO, I noticed my skin is liking recent moisturizers which is impressive, because around 2016, I was struggling to find a decent (lightweight) moisturizer for my oily skin. Although, I feel like this moisturizer is okay, and not superbly impressive or whatever..

Will I repurchase? : No


7. OLE HENRIKSEN C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme

Lighter than Sunday Riley's CEO (again), I like this one for day use and I kinda think it does what it says (brightening). I am currently am using this for over 2 weeks now, love it! 

Will I repurchase? : Yes


8. Supergoop! Glow Screen & Sheer Screen

Although I am still in love-hate relationship with glow screen (it definitely gives glow, but sometimes I feel like it darken my face a little..?), I am quite a fan of sheer screen's texture.. but it is of lower SPF 30 (while glow screen is SPF40), I want to use them longer to really tell the difference..

Will I repurchase? : Yes



I am using all these free gifts until not a single dollop left! Hehe



Hope these simple reviews helps, until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive