Easy Ice Caramel Macchiato At Home Recipe

11:53 PM

I am not a coffee drinker/lover/expert, and this recipe could be offensive to a coffee lover, but the usual one I like (if I need to : staying up for work, or driving long distance) is Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks (hot>iced)

But since staying home more, and living in a high rise properties, I really am super lazy to go down to the lobby to pick up drinks, and risking myself at public areas (lift, lobby) during tis pandemic, so yeah, I learn to make my own cup. 

Note : Plus, I noticed I repeatedly made this drink.. probably worth an appearance on my blog


Ingredients needed :

1. Instant coffee (or coffee bean of ur choice) : mine is Beanies' Creamy Caramel (sugar free, DECAF hehehehe I cannot risk not sleeping for 2 days straight!)
2. Sugar (mine is brown sugar)
3. Milk (I changed my milk all the time, no preferred brand)
4. Caramel syrup (Hershey's Caramel Syrup)


Steps below :

1. Stir ~1 tbsp instant coffee powder + 1 tbsp sugar
2. Pour over ice
3. Add milk
4. Top with caramel syrup
(Which without, this would be a bitter drink and I'm not a fan!)


 Until next post!


Sincerely, non-coffee drinker >.<



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive