Sandwich Loaf Bread Recipe Using Tesco Bread Maker BM1333

11:21 AM


Started baking my own bread and look at all my breakfast toasts 😍 above photo are my soda irish bread (recipe : HERE)



 My house is clean and minimal, without many fancy gadget one could have. Which without, I still able to bring onto our table a lotttt of cooking & baking. Everything I own including :

Rice cooker*, electric oven*, microwave*, blender, (baby food) processor, hand mixer & kettle  

*gifted (during wedding)


Can anyone believe, that I don't own air fryer, juicer, toaster or coffee machine? (because I don't drink coffee)

But I already have an oven, so..


Recently in October, my mom gave me her bread maker (used only 1 time) because she doesn't really know what to do with it (mom specifically rant about doughnuts (dough) as described on the machine, but she found the old-school way is simpler way). I think so too

After 2 days, I officiated this machine by baking the standard (one that most people have at home), basic bread : a sandwich loaf!

I loaf you


Sandwich Loaf Recipe :

(A) 270ml Water

(B) 1.5 tbsp Butter/Margarine

(C) 1.5 tsp Salt

(D) 1.5 tbsp Sugar

(E) 1.5 tbsp Dry Milk (Milk Powder?)

(F) 3 cups Bread Flour

(G) 1 tsp Dry Yeast

Instruction :

  1. Place ingredients into the bread pan in the correct order (A) to (G). Water should be put firstly, then add sugar, salt and flour, always add yeast/baking powder as last ingredients.
  2. Press MENU button until desired program is selected. Press COLOR button to select desired crust color. Press LOAD button to select the desired size.
  3. Press START/STOP button and let machine do the job until finish.


It is that easy! From the day I got this machine, I never bought any sandwich loaf from the store! I plan to continue explore this machine, because I simply hate a 1-task machine. I want to make artisan bread and pizza next! 


Below are my personal opinions on this bread machine (pros & cons) which are :

(+) Simple and easy

Bread is made by kneading-proofing-kneading-proofing-baking manually. What this machine does is all the above. It does the kneading, proofing and baking all in the same bread pan. You don't have to keep coming back to check on your dough. 

One time, I woke up at around 5am (my son suddenly wanted milk at this time, very random), and I suddenly was thinking of a fresh loaf for breakfast. I measured the ingredients, placed them in the bread maker, went upstairs and went back to sleep! And woke up with a freshly baked bread around 8am. I love this fact that I can rely on this machine unattended!

(+) Use Own Ingredients

One knows I love everything homemade because I like to use reputable, premium ingredients, one that I can control going into my body (and my family's). 

The first time I officiated this machine, I don't have any milk powder at home, so I use my son's soy milk formula. I also use himalayan pink salt, and basically switch to a healthier, favourable ingredients anytime

(-) Capacity

This machine makes 1.5lb & 2.0lb loaf that suits my small family, but not larger ones. Must weigh in this point (restricted capacity) before buying!


A friend from high school requested for a bread making video using this bread maker machine, so here goes..






Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive