2020 Year End Cumulative Haul (A Little Contribution to Our Economy)

12:11 PM



 We all should know by now, many were affected by this pandemic, especially those in tourism, event, and wedding business. Some were hit hard, although we are lucky -my husband and I are safe and sound. We know we have to buy things, to keep the economy going. (Money spent = someone else's income)


ARCONA LA

(Tax paid to Malaysia custom, and shipping partner?)

I did purchase my half (or whole) year worth of skincare during 2020 Black Friday with huge savings and lovin' it. They are even cheaper than many years ago when I stock up SK-II essentials. I can't wait for my current favourite, holy grail skincare to arrive! (They are shipped from the US to Malaysia)




SEPHORA MY

(hope to help Sephora Beauty Advisors to keep their job)

Of all years, this is the only year I was excited about the holiday set and I want to try giving. This purchase goes to anyone involved in my son's progress throughout this year, with all my hearts, we thank you all.. (Ms. Kalai especially)






LA SENZA

(hope to help La Senza Sales Assistant to keep their job)

Although finding my own size is tough, this year I vow to not look much at their price tag, but rather, to keep the purchase going >.< but I love my purchase! So good -especially during the recent Black Friday..



NEXT, MOTHERCARE, H&M

As a mom, I tend to keep my son's necessities before my own. But obviously, new clothes are always needed to fit him constantly a size (growing) up hehe. This is especially when he no longer attends play school and there are no more hospital visits, food poisoning etc, so he tend to put on weight than fluctuating in size (Note : last year, he loses 1kg in 1-week span due to Rotavirus, but gained back fast. The weight remain steady but the goes 2-weeks worth of growing up, yeah?)

Plus, this year we will welcome new baby (my brother's) so I tend to purchase more here.. Can't resist!


FIRDIEYRA, KHAIZAN.COM, MEEYAMOR

(Mostly purchase through a friend doing dropship)

Friends are there to support other friends! XX these are all local brand, wholesale that has the most impact on local economy (local retailer, transportation, dropship/seller, etc). They are all the brands I never made any purchase before -so I start buying them now. I also bought Meeyamor shawls this year (first purchase) and will continue doing so soon!


OTHERS

Alhamdulillah for 2020's rizq, I wish to keep the economy going in this tough time, because it's the most responsible thing to do.. (as a citizen with a little but of a purchasing power)




Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive