7th Year Wedding Anniversary : Ipoh Bali Hotel, Ipoh, Perak

12:56 PM


We turn 7!

Every year, we promised to keep the tradition of having a staycation (so far they are all local hotels) every year on our wedding anniversary. We were lucky we found a gem! 

It's a hotel with Bali-inspired design, and oh I am in awe!

The room comes with anniversary decor

Mommy & Seff's favourite spot


Our room has private balcony with Koi pond. Please find the room tour below (it's a simple room tour, I am no influencer/youtuber so no editing happening! hehe)


This hotel really sets the correct mood, I keep telling my husband I love this place! Seff also loves fish feeding and always check out if the Koi are hungry. FYI, we can get the fish pellets for the Koi at the hotel front desk for free (good way to control the meal portion)


Did I tell you the Koi are hugeeee? Even my chubby son's whole leg is smaller than the Koi.

Seff isn't afraid of animals, let alone fishes (we caught him trying to dip his toes inside the pond, but we said no! I think his whole thumb is smaller than fishes' mouth, scary!)


Husband posing while fish feeding

A surprise delivery came to deliver this prettiest floral box on the day we checked in..


Never fail to impress! I love this pastel arrangements, very romantic!

Feeling and posing

The following day we had breakfast at the balcony (we selected the dishes of choice a day earlier). Our spread is all Indonesian Food, matches with the Balinese theme hotel.



Nasi Lemak Ayam Rempah & Nasi Lemak with Ayam masak Bali. Both food are delicious! I may want to return for their food too >.<


This cheeky toddler also joins in

Loving this view of Husband & Son

It is frustrated that we cannot have a longer stay (due to Husband's work) because I really like this hotel. I think there is high chance that we will return soon! (depending on husband's work demand).

On our way back, we head home and husband told me he want to grab a certain things (groceries) but came home to this -anniversary cake! I think husband made his own assumptions that we must have cake during anniversary haha (because we had a whole mini cake on our 1st anniversary, and cupcakes on last year's anniversary, but I think that is all..)


Reason to let Seff blows the candles! Hehe



We turn 7 and cannot wait to turn 10! (Because I specifically demand for a (renewal) wedding ring! Hehe. We got married when we both starting to build our career with future path unknown, I was 25 years old.. I choose my wedding ring to be a simple one, matches well with our purchasing power and position at that time.

Alhamdulillah as time goes, we grow in career and as a person, so I'd be hoping we would renew this marriage with a memorable memories on the 10th year! But God is great, and many things could happen. We wish to stay together as long as we can, if God permits!



Hotel rating : 4.5/5





Until next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive